Friday, September 9, 2011

Remembering 9/11

I was very little when the 9/11 attacks happened. I recall my dad taking me out of school and how he kept complaining about the the bad traffic. The attacks haven not impacted my life very much but I know it has impacted others greatly. As far as I know I had no family members but I'm sure it was difficult for the people who did have family in the world trade center.

The rebuilding of the World Trade Center honors the ones we lost on that tragic day. It is also a very big step in the road to recovery. These construction workers have also come up with a fascinating plan to construct the height of the building to be 1,776 feet, the year our country was founded.

All together, this is a great achievement for our country and great for everyone who was or was not impacted by September 11, 2001. I have much respect for the people who lost their lives, family, and loved ones on the horrific day.

No comments:

Post a Comment